We realize that cloning your Willy is something you probably don't do everyday. The molding process in particular can be a little strange. When's the last time you stuck your erect penis into a tube full of weird, white goo? Never mind. Don't answer that.
Here are some tips to help your Clone A Willy come out perfect:
1. Read the instructions all the way through before starting. Make sure you're familiar with the water temperature requirements and time limits before making your mold. You don't want to be reading the next step while trying to measure the water temperature, measure the water volume, stir the molding gel and maintain an erection. In fact, in a perfect world, you don't want to be doing anything except trying to maintain an erection, which is why we recommend...
2. Have a sexy helper do the mixing of the powder and water. This is maybe the best piece of advice we can offer. Have someone else measure the temperature and volume of the water while you think sexy thoughts. (It helps A LOT if the person doing the mixing and measuring is someone you find sexy!)
3. Have an extra bag or two of powder on hand. Having an extra bag or two of powder can really help take the pressure off and help you maintain something worthy of a clone. You can buy extra bags of powder here.
4. Try the tube on before mixing the powder and water. Cut the tube to size, insert your penis and press it against your body. Do you fit comfortably? Find a position you can stand in where you don't touch the sides. If you're really curved and can't fit in the tube without touching the side, try following these instructions.
5. Make sure the water temperature is correct. Warmer water can make the alginate impression material solidify too quickly to make the mold, so pour the water into your mixing bowl and double check the temperature before you add the powder.
6. No carpet! The molding gel is super easy to clean up once it solidifies as long as any spillage hits a hard surface. Linoleum, tile, wood, concrete... you get the idea.
7. Vaseline on your pubes will make the mold easier to remove. The finished mold is very soft and flexible, so there's no risk of "getting stuck" in the mold, but it can grab your pubic hair and might take a little finesse to remove. Vaseline just makes it easier.
8. Bend at the waist to insert. Once you've poured the molding gel into the tube, bend at the waist so your erect penis points down a little. Insert the head of your penis and press the tube against your body as you stand up, creating a seal that will help hold the molding gel inside until it solidifies. You can still adjust yourself before the mold sets, so don't panic and lose your boner.
9. RELAX!!!! Sorry for the all caps!! Once you're in the mold, think of the sexiest thing you can think of and try to keep your erection for the next 90 seconds or so. Maybe enlist the help of your sexy lab assistant!
10. Use a penis ring and lube if it helps. Use lube if it will help you get hard and use a penis ring if it will help you stay hard.
11. If you mess up, don't worry. You can buy extra bags of powder here and you can...
12. Email us at email@example.com with other questions or ideas. We're always happy to help.