With the exponential rise in Portland’s popularity, hundreds of guides have been written to cover the trendiest and tastiest places in the city. Known for our array of strange businesses and quirky citizens, there is plenty to see and fun to be had, so Clone-A-Willy jumped on the bandwagon and put together our own, naughtier guide to Portland.
- Sassy’s The dancers are great. The music is fun. The drinks are cheap. The patio is decent. It’s centrally located. It’s always a party. It’s the best. Just go.
- Casa Diablo It’s a vegan club—seriously! Even the clothes the dancers take off can’t be made from animals. It gets crazy. Really crazy. I’ve seen women from the audience get their shirts taken off and sexual activities go down on stage. It’s a bit out of the way in terms of location, but it’s worth a visit. Take a cab.
- Devil’s Point This club has Stripparaoke! You sing karaoke and the fine ladies dance to you, on you, around you. See you on Sunday.
- Silverado It’s one of the few all-nude male strip clubs in the entire country, enough said!
- She Bop Welcoming all genders and sexual orientations, this sex toy boutique promotes body safe toys and has a steady stream of educational workshops. It’s a very comfortable place for curious beginners and avid explorers alike. Plus, they sell Clone-A-Willy, so what’s not to love?!
- Spartacus From outfits and toys to leather and porn, the curated collection of goodies can make your fantasy a reality. They have something for everyone, but definitely stays in our mind as the go-to store for those into S&M, fetishes and leather.
- Kink Fest An educational kink, BDSM and fetish conference.
- Hump! Film Festival Showcases amateur-produced porn.
What else should we be experiencing? Leave a comment!
Ladies and Gentlemen, today we will be heading back down to the factory place where the magic happens to meet our very own J.D. Salinger! He's a bit private, but he's been kind enough to do the thing he hates the most: SURVEYS!