As you might expect, we get our share of strange and humorous emails at Clone-A-Willy. Here's a real email we received and some thoughts on it.
“I'm looking to purchase bulk amounts so I can give one to each of my friends. Are there any discounts? I really want all my friends to feel my dick inside their ass, but I just can't afford it. Thanks in advance!”
- HAVE A FRIEND HELP WITH THE MOLD! Since we're talking about friendship, it's worth mentioning that the molding process can be tricky and having a pal mix the molding powder and water while you focus on your erection makes it much easier. You might want it to be a surprise for everyone, but at least let one, special buddy in on the joke. This will also have the added effect of helping you see who your true friends really are. If your buddy Charlie thinks he's too good to help mix water with the Clone-A-Willy molding powder for 60 seconds while you jack off then he's not a real friend. STOP STARING AT ME! might become a new in-joke for the two of you. Or it could become a trauma trigger. Either way, you'll be closer for it.
- MAKE MULTIPLE MOLDS! If you have a bunch of friends and you really want all of them to feel your dick inside their ass, (over 10 would probably qualify as "a bunch" of friends to whom you give exact replicas of your erect penis and I think over 12 would qualify as too many, but who am I to judge), you'll speed up production by having three or four molds available to fill with the Clone-A-Willy silicone. Use the first finished Clone-A-Willy dildo to make the extra molds instead of your actual penis. It's easier than calling Charlie for help with the molding powder and getting an erection every time. You can make the rest of the molds and dildos by yourself. There's no need for friends at this point. You're all alone now. Just you and several molds of your penis. If you're only trying to make 3-4 clones, you know, for the REALLY good friends, you can just reuse the mold you and Charlie made together.
- KEEP THE MOLD WET! The Clone-A-Willy molding material is a strange and mysterious substance. Okay, not really. It's alginate, which is a seaweed based molding compound. Dentists use it to cast teeth, artists use it to create lifelike sculptures and you're going to use it to make several copies of your hard Willy as gifts for your unsuspecting friends. It captures an amazing level of detail and remains flexible once it sets, but it requires water saturation to maintain its shape. If the mold sits empty for more than a few hours it will start to shrink which is the exact opposite of what you want when copying your penis for your buddies. Either keep production going by keeping the mold filled with curing silicone or top it off with water when not in use. If you're gentle with it and keep it wet, you can expect the mold to last about one week.
If you're like Russ, and want all of your friends to feel your dick inside their asses AND you have enough friends that you think you might qualify for a bulk discount, we're here to help.
Seriously, enter the following Clone-A-Willy coupon code during checkout and it will get you 10% off your next order over $100.
CODE: To All My Friends
It might not be much, but it should leave enough money in your account to help you buy a round of drinks for your friends. They'll likely need it.
Holler if you have questions. We're always happy to help.
With the exponential rise in Portland’s popularity, hundreds of guides have been written to cover the trendiest and tastiest places in the city. Known for our array of strange businesses and quirky citizens, there is plenty to see and fun to be had, so Clone-A-Willy jumped on the bandwagon and put together our own, naughtier guide to Portland.
- Sassy’s The dancers are great. The music is fun. The drinks are cheap. The patio is decent. It’s centrally located. It’s always a party. It’s the best. Just go.
- Casa Diablo It’s a vegan club—seriously! Even the clothes the dancers take off can’t be made from animals. It gets crazy. Really crazy. I’ve seen women from the audience get their shirts taken off and sexual activities go down on stage. It’s a bit out of the way in terms of location, but it’s worth a visit. Take a cab.
- Devil’s Point This club has Stripparaoke! You sing karaoke and the fine ladies dance to you, on you, around you. See you on Sunday.
- Silverado It’s one of the few all-nude male strip clubs in the entire country, enough said!
- She Bop Welcoming all genders and sexual orientations, this sex toy boutique promotes body safe toys and has a steady stream of educational workshops. It’s a very comfortable place for curious beginners and avid explorers alike. Plus, they sell Clone-A-Willy, so what’s not to love?!
- Spartacus From outfits and toys to leather and porn, the curated collection of goodies can make your fantasy a reality. They have something for everyone, but definitely stays in our mind as the go-to store for those into S&M, fetishes and leather.
- Kink Fest An educational kink, BDSM and fetish conference.
- Hump! Film Festival Showcases amateur-produced porn.
What else should we be experiencing? Leave a comment!