First things first when it comes to body hair: you should decide what’s sexy. You could find yourself in a deep, dark hole of thousands of articles explaining why it’s best to keep or best to get rid of your pubic hair. When using the Clone-a-Willy or Clone-a-Pussy kits, you could shave or trim to help the replica come out closer to looking like your body parts.
A General Guide to Shaving
- Utilize grooming scissors to trim the area you’d like to keep. If your hair is longer than ¼”, trim before shaving.
- Soak in a tub or shave last while in the shower. It will give your hair follicles a chance to soften, lowering your risk for irritation.
- Exfoliate the area gently beforehand to get an even closer shave and ward off ingrown hairs.
- Use a shaving cream without heavy fragrances.
- Always use a fresh razor.
- Avoid too much pressure while shaving.
- Never dry shave. At the very least, use a warm washcloth to bring moisture to the area before shaving.
- Wear 100-percent cotton underwear after taking off body hair. It’ll give your skin a chance to breathe and recover, preventing ingrown hairs in the process.
Pros of Shaving
- Skin can be more sensitive to sensation.
- Oral sex can be more enjoyable for all involved.
- There is a lower risk for odor build-up without hair.
Cons of Shaving
- Hair acts as protection from friction during sex and a cushion for forms of exercise that put pressure on your pubic area.
- The importance of hair in sweating. There are two types of sweat glands: eccrine (secretes sweat with no odour) and apocrine (found specifically in the armpit and pubic area). The apocrine gland uses the follicles of pubic hair as a way to secrete sweat that’s rich in proteins, lipids, and pheremones.
Regrowth, ingrown hairs, itching, tiny cuts through which bacteria and viruses can penetrate are never fun.