1) What is your job with Empire Labs and how long have you worked here?
I am VP of Sales & Marketing. I co-founded Empire Labs back in 2001.
2) What is the most unusual experience you've had as a result of your career at Empire Labs?
That's a tough one! There are a lot...
The first one that comes to mind was years ago when we were hosting a company booth at trade show that was being held in the LA Convention Center the week that Ray Charles passed away. The hall we were in was sectioned off by large red curtains. Directly on the other side of our booth Ray Charles was lying in an open casket so the general public could come pay their respects. I am a HUGE Ray Charles fan so it was very sad and even more surreal knowing what was going on behind our penis molding booth.
3) What is the most rewarding part of working with the raw materials to create a functional, fabulous finished set of Clone-A-Willy kit ingredients?
The letters we get from people that tell us how much fun they had with one of our products...and we get a lot of them!
4) What is the most challenging?
Keeping all of our manufacturing in the United States. We've never even considered China or any other location just to save money. Supplying our customers with top shelf quality products all made in the US is one of the main reasons we've been around so long. Our kits really work and they are safe.
5) Do you get requests for certain types of kits that don't exist yet? If so, does there seem to be a trend in popularity?
Yes. Everyone wanted more colors, so we have three great new colors! Jet Black, Hot Pink, and Neon Purple!
6) What super power do you have, and what super power would you take if they were handing them out?
My super power is that cats really, really like me for some reason. I'm like the Aquaman of cats.
I'd like to be able to be invisible, and I'm not telling you what I'd do with that power!