Read and follow directions carefully when making your mold. Our molding powder consists of a high grade alginate derived from seaweed. It's completely body safe, gentle on the skin, and easy to clean up!
|Our silicone is a medical-grade platinum silicone, free from contaminants, phthalates, or toxins of any kind and is completely safe to use. Follow our guide for mixing and pouring silicone into the mold. Pour slowly to minimize air bubbles in the finished copy.|
|Insert erection and follow exact timing in directions. Adjust tube gently from side-to-side if needed to make sure the erection is not touching the sides of the tube. Alginate will cure into a spongy, flexible mold, so your willy can be easily removed.|
|Insert vibrator until 2-3" remain sticking out. This will displace the silicone.|
|24 hours later carefully pull hardened replica from tube. Each tiny ridge and vein should be perfectly reproduced and your replica will look and feel just like the real thing! Although it can be used with any lube, we suggest using a water-based lube. Shop our favorites here.|
The 2-Minute Instruction Video
What if I'm Curved?
|After you cut the tube to the correct length, cut it into 2 pieces at a slight angle at the middle of your curve.|
|Rotate the two pieces around until an appropriate angle is formed.|
|Now you're ready to get started!|
Sizing Chart and Specifics
1. The Tube: Why Size Isn’t Really An Issue
- Your CAW comes in an 11 x 2½ inch clear plastic tube in which you will insert your penis. This means that unless you have a 12 inch penis that’s more than 2½ inches in diameter, you probably don't need extra anything! So save yourself the money!
- Using the two illustrated guides below (Figures 1 & 2) you should be able to figure out whether you will need any extra silicone and/or an extra large vibrator. To put it simply, if your penis is 9” or larger, or you want to make a non-vibrating dildo, keep reading! You'll need some extra materials!
Figure 1: The Tube
2. The Vibrator: Why It’s Critical In Determining The Amount of Silicone You Use
- All standard kits include a 5¼ inch vibrator. This is our standard vibrator and it should work for just about any size penis. If your penis is over 9” long, however, you may want to use a larger vibrator to displace more silicone. No problem! We sell a 7” vibrator on our website: Click here to purchase the XL Vibrator.
- If you don't want to use the vibrator, you may need more silicone! (See Fig. 2 below) Why? When inserted into the tube, the vibrator displaces the silicone. We took this extra volume into consideration when deciding how much silicone to include with our original kits.
Figure 2: The Vibrator
3. 100% Platinum Cure Silicone
- All standard kits include 8oz of our 2-part 100% platinum cure silicone. The colored silicone is added to the clear base to make the mixture that goes into your mold. See Figure 2 above to determine whether you will need extra silicone or an XL Vibrator.
4. Molding Powder
- All standard kits include 1 bag of molding powder. This is enough powder to make 1 mold of your penis (as shown in Fig. 2). Trying to determine whether you will need extra powder before you’ve tried making your first mold is somewhat difficult.
- One of the most common difficulties some men face is staying hard for the 60 seconds required to keep your penis erect while submersed in the molding mixture. This is where having a partner to keep you turned on during the process can be a big help. It can also be helpful to use a cock ring! If you DO botch that first mold (partner or no partner), or you’re not entirely satisfied with the results, you can try it as many times as you like—you don’t need to buy another kit—we sell individual bags of powder! You can purchase one bag or two bags!
Clone-A-Pussy+ Plus Sleeve Kit
We are excited to announce the release of the Clone-A-Pussy Plus+ Sleeve Kit! Like the original Clone-A-Willy Kit, this new addition to our DIY molding line comes with everything you need to create a custom masturbation sex toy. First of its kind, Clone-A-Pussy Plus+ allows anyone to cast an exact replica of a vulva in silicone and attach it to the included masturbation sleeve. Watch the video above for a brief how-to overview-- detailed instructions coming soon!