1. The Tube: Why Size Isn’t Really An Issue
- Your Clone A Willy Kit comes in an 11 x 2½ inch clear plastic tube, into which you will insert your penis. If your penis is 9” or larger, or you want to make a non-vibrating dildo, keep reading! You'll need some extra materials!
2. The Vibrator: Why It’s Critical In Determining The Amount of Silicone You Use
- All standard kits include a 5¼ inch vibrator. This is our standard vibrator and it should work for just about any size penis. If your penis is over 9” long, however, you may want to use a larger vibrator to displace more silicone. No problem! We sell a 7” vibrator on our website: Click here to purchase the XL Vibrator.
- If you don't want to use the vibrator, you may need more silicone! Why? When inserted into the tube, the vibrator displaces the silicone. We took this extra volume into consideration when deciding how much silicone to include with our original kits.
3. 100% Platinum Cure Silicone
- All standard kits include 8oz of our 2-part 100% platinum cure silicone. The colored silicone is added to the clear base to make the mixture that goes into your mold. See the chart above to determine whether you will need extra silicone or an XL Vibrator.
4. Molding Powder
- All standard kits include 1 bag of molding powder. This is enough powder to make 1 mold of your penis (as shown in Fig. 2). If you want to be safe, buy a refill!
- One of the most common difficulties some men face is staying hard for the 60 seconds required to keep your penis erect while submersed in the molding mixture. This is where having a partner to keep you turned on during the process can be a big help. It can also be helpful to use a cock ring! If you DO botch that first mold (partner or no partner), or you’re not entirely satisfied with the results, you can try it as many times as you like—we sell individual bags of powder! You can purchase one bag or two bags!